I am sharing Prime Minister's Email To Me With You. So You Will be The The First To Know.

So Mr Prime Minister Of Malaysia sent me an email. This what he said. Dear Brian Pedro, Salam 1Malaysia! As a token of my appreciation to you for subscribing to my emails, I want you to be the first to know before I share this news with the rest of Malaysia tomorrow.

You see, I have always held the belief that 1Malaysia exists because of the Malaysian people. Our unity in diversity, even in the midst of tragedy and hardship, is our source of strength, which we must preserve and harness to move forward together.

Of course, as Prime Minister, I have seen to it that the government works hard to ensure that the spirit of 1Malaysia is encapsulated in policies that are inclusive, balanced and responsible. But strengthening 1Malaysia is not the duty of the government alone. It is for all Malaysians. With this in mind, I want you to know that on the 5th of September, you will discover an invigorated.

It will be your platform to play a proactive role in Malaysia's development path. This means that my personal blog, photos, videos and other engagement efforts will be moved to a new home. Thanks for your support!
Najib Razak

Post a Comment

0 Comments