If You Cannot Keep To Your Promise, Then Don't.

Stop it and don't promise your consumer anything. Don't print any pamphlet or any warranty stuff because it will cost you money. Save your money.

This is my full story.

Hi,

My device cannot detect my SIM card anymore even though it was functional before.
When i remove the SIM it indicates that 'SIM card is removed'. When i insert it back
it indicates 'SIM card added'. It asks for restart and after restart it says no 'SIM card'

I used the SIM in another mobile device and it worked perfectly. I rebooted many times
but the problem is unresolved. I tried restoring to factory settings yet it cannot
detect SIM card.

The agent came back to me with RM350 charges and i think it was redicilous. hera are the detals as per requested by you.

GALAXY Note 8
MODEL: SM-T315

Post a Comment

0 Comments